Can corporations join Wilma? Is Wilma interested in collaborations?
Absolutely! Wilma is all about business travel made easy, giving you the opportunity to offer your female employees a safe, easy and hassle-free commute to work, to business events, to the airport or home. We invite you to join the rally cry for female employee safety to / from the workplace, by giving the gift of peace of mind. To find out more, contact us.
Can I gift a membership?
Yes! Memberships can be gifted to all the women in your life that you want to see get from point A to point B with peace of mind. Yearly, quarterly and monthly memberships are available for gifting, as well as opportunities for your organization to provide Wilma memberships to your female employees.
How do I sign up for Wilma?
- You can sign up to be a Rider by simply clicking on the link on our homepage that says “Become a Rider/Member”.
- You can become a Driver by downloading the WILMA DRIVER app and following the simple steps to drive for Wilma.
- You can GIFT a membership to any woman you love or care about by going to the homepage and clicking on “Gift a membership”.
What specific safety measures are in place with Wilma?
Wilma is dedicated to the safety, comfort and empowerment of our Riders and Drivers alike. We take the safety of our members very seriously, incorporating features and requirements such as:
- Thorough vetting of our Drivers’ background and driving history through the Wilma platform API integration of Certn – a third-party leader in background screening solutions. Background screening for Wilma Drivers includes safe driving record, criminal background and judicial matters checks
- Incorporation of Driver facial recognition technology for driver’s licence identity verification
- Wilma Rider / Driver community guidelines developed to support and safeguard a welcoming environment for our Riders and Drivers alike. Failure to comply with the agreed upon guidelines will result in loss of access to the Wilma platform
- Rider members must always be in the car with their guests and guests are required to follow the Wilma community guidelines
What are the benefits of becoming a member of Wilma?
From the moment you join Wilma as a Rider or Driver member, not only are you in the driver’s seat of your protection and comfort, you become a part of a travelling sisterhood community that enjoys both savings and perks. As a Rider, you are never charged a per ride booking fee, saving you up to $4.75 per ride (varies City by City). As a Driver, at 15% commission, we offer incredible earning potential on ride fares.
What’s it like to be a member of Wilma?
When you join Wilma as a Rider or Driver, you are entering a community of empowered women who are choosing to travel together. With Wilma, all women will feel as though they are in the driver’s seat of their own safety and comfort.
Through our shared community guidelines, Wilma Drivers and Riders feel like they’re driving with a friend, creating an atmosphere of trust and sisterhood.